Navigation Tabs

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Style Resolutions =)


I'm officially a senior at the U of A, and I want to make my senior year as memorable as possible. One way I want to achieve this is through having amazing style! Here are my style resolutions:

1) Start shopping at thrift and vintage stores. I want to find amazing pieces that are unique, stylish, and inexpensive!

2) Keep up on fashion shows and learn more about the designers I like =)

3) Never ever wear sweatpants to school again. Ever.

4) Plan my outfits the night before, so I don't have to stress in the morning!

5) Make sure that I get ready every day. It just starts the day off right when I'm put together!!

6) Learn how to wear heels! I'm going to start by wearing heels while I do chores around the house and then go from there!

What are your resolutions?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment