Navigation Tabs

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

RemChic Recommends: Must-Have Products July 2010




Although July is still about a week away, I could not wait to publish this post because I have completely revamped RemChic Recommends! From now on I will showcase more products and have put some time into creating a collage of all of the items, as well as the nifty scroll box above with pictures of all the products. If you click on the photo of the product in the scroll box, it will take you directly to a site where you can purchase the item if you are so inclined! You should test it out! Seriously, it's a really cool widget, and (nerd alert!) I spent the greater part of two days figuring out how to make it, making this post extra squeal-worthy.

Anyways, right now I am starting to think about back-to-school shopping, which means trying to figure out what my wardrobe is going to include for the next academic year (or at least through next semester). I'd really like to focus on collecting quality staple pieces and since back-to-school season comes between summer and fall, I've featured a lot of earth-toned pieces and items that will work for both summer and fall. Of course, I don't want to confuse classic with boring, so I've included items like pink-on-acid Chanel lip shine (the color is actually Laser, but I prefer pink-on-acid) and pearlescent NARS nail polish in Adelita. It always amazes me how a little pizazz from the beauty department can make your whole outfit different!

My favorite item is the Elie Tahari Mira Pleated Leather Tote. You can totally see the architectural inspiration, and I just think the overall design is really innovative and pleasing to the eye. Of course, I somehow chose the most expensive item as my favorite, but I think this bag is going to be a huge hit this fall (it's on preorder right now). The bag also comes in black, but for some reason I favor the brown. Let me know if you disagree!

Hope you guys like the new RemChic Recommends. Let me know if you have any products you'd like to share! Also, feedback is welcome in regards to the new format! Leave a comment, and it'll make my day =)

1 comments:

Post a Comment