Navigation Tabs

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

RemChic Recommends: Must-Have Products June 2010

I cannot believe a whole month has passed since my last RemChic Recommends post. Crazy stuff. Anyways, here are my favorite items for this month! Enjoy! And as always, if you have a stellar product you'd like to share with other RemChic viewers, e-mail me at info at remchic dot com!

Item 1: Centered Pullover in Chocolate Mousse by Free People


I've had my eye on this sweater for a while, and although its summer, I think this would be a great piece to invest in for the fall. It's a classic enough cut that it won't go out of style, and of all the colors (cream, coral, or brown) I really think the brown is by far the best. It's so effortlessly cute it kills me!

Item 2: RAE Back Zip V-Throat Sandals in Light Lilac at Topshop


Reasons why I love these shoes: 1. Everyone knows I'm a sucker for fine details and that zipper in the back is fabulous! 2. The overall style of the shoe can go with skinny jeans, dresses, skirts, etc. 3. It's a 4.5 inch heel, yet the strapping and fit are sure to make the shoe stable for strutting around. 4. It's made with leather meaning very high quality. I do wish, however, that the heel was the same lilac tone as the rest of the heel, but the cork/wood look is growing on me.

Item 3:  Cooperative Linen Sundress at Urban Outfitters

This dress is so adorable! I always love pseudoclassic pieces, meaning items that appear to be classic, but have some sort of detailing or twist. The back of this dress is amazing! How could anyone pass this up?! I didn't include a specific color in the item title because all of the colors are pretty great in my opinion. I featured the red one because it has the most eye catching picture. Anyways, my best friend is blonde and she has the yellow one, while I'm a brunette and I ordered the black. However, in all honesty I'm sure we could swap and either color would look great!


Item 4: Have a Nice Day Moisturizer by Origins

I'm in Sedona, Arizona for the summer and with an elevation of 4,000+ feet above sea level, the sun's rays are strong! Additionally, the dry air is really killing my sensitive skin. I've invested in this moisturizer, and it's a lifesaver! It's all natural, has SPF 15, and has other special nutrients that detract the sun's rays. It's really the total package!

Item 5: Grand Canyon Sunset Nail Polish by OPI


I was trying to pick out a color for my nails the other day, and since I'm spending time in Northern Arizona, I decided to go with this color pretty much based on its name. However, it's actually a really nice, classic, creamy color that I think would go with a lot of skin tones.

4 comments:

Irunn2doorz said...

Those shoes are to die for!!! Love it. :)

Kristina said...

I'm glad you agree! I love them too!

Ciara said...

I'm going to need those shoes... and that sweater.

Kristina said...

Me too. They are must-haves for sure.

Post a Comment