Navigation Tabs

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kingston Rossdale: The most fashionable child....ever


If you told me five years ago that I'd someday be envious of a 4 year-old's wardrobe I probably would have asked you how much you had to drink that day. However, today I find myself admiring Kingston Rossdale's prekindergarten leather jackets and super cool unlaced boots. Although I feel a little guilty finding fashion inspiration through a child whose privacy has undoubtedly been exploited, Rossdale's fierce style is so wrong, yet so right. I mean, I guess it was inevitable seeing as his parents are the epitome of rocker chic. Anyways, wow this kid is super stylin' and now I've exposed the fact that I've Google stalked a kid who probably reads Dr. Seuss and goes to bed before 8:00 p.m... I'm a creep.

photos from Just Jarred

0 comments:

Post a Comment