Navigation Tabs

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yikes, I've been busy. But I'll be back this weekend!


I
t's always around this time of year when things get a wee bit hectic. I'm currently a contributing writer for Sedona Monthly Magazine and the Arizona Daily Wildcat, and have been working 9 hours a week at the University of Arizona Press in addition to my part-time job at the University of Arizona's Event Planning Office. Did I mention I'm taking 15 credit hours and tutoring students at Pima Community College who are learning English as a second language? Oh, and then there's my internship with College Fashion where I am managing and editing biweekly blog posts from my team of 11 interns. Holy cannoli. I know it sounds like I'm complaining, but I totally am not. I absolutely love everything I'm doing and what brings me down are two inevitable events that I can't ever seem to prevent: one, RemChic falls by the wayside and two, my seasonal allergies kick in and cause me to fall even more behind. Thank you all for being patient with me and just so you know, I will be working on RemChic this Friday evening/night and will be bringing you a ton of fresh content this weekend, especially some great reports on NY Fashion Week (which ends today, sadly). Please stay tuned and thank you so much for your continuous support and loyalty. Until this Friday, you can enjoy this silly picture I took of myself. I think it captures how braindead I feel at the end of each 10 hour day haha. Xo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment