Navigation Tabs

Monday, August 02, 2010

I won the JewelryWhore/Luv Aj contest!

 
About a week ago I entered a contest on JewelryWhore to win a cross armor ring from Luv Aj. The ring itself was even featured on Who What Wear, my absolute favorite fashion blog.  Luv Aj has such cute stuff and it's all really affordable. Anyways, I won! Yay! And of course I had to share the news with all of my other budding fashionistas out there. Amen for freebies! Look at the announcement here! Here's a little bit about Luv Aj, straight from her website:

Luv Aj Designer Amanda Thomas started her accessories line in 2005 once her after-school obsession parlayed into her own line of accessories. The 22 year old still continues to combine vintage whimsy with modern sensibility in her line of jewelry, totes, and other accessories. Amanda now attends Otis College of Art and Design and has learned from the best, working with Corey Madley of Madley Knitwear and Jewelry, clothing designer Rachel Pally, celebrity fashion stylists Cristina Ehrlich and Estee Stanley, and the lovely ladies at the online magazine Who What Wear. These opportunities have inspired Amanda to expand Luv Aj to boutiques across Southern California, leading to its popularity among starlets and clients such as Ashlee Simpson, Paris Hilton, and Lindsay Lohan who admire her tongue-in-cheek tote bags and vintage-inspired jewelry. Amanda looks forward to Luv Aj’s continued success with her growing line of couquettish tote bags and bohemian jewelry.
I rarely enter contests, but I'm thinking that from now on if I do, I should let you guys know! That way we can all enter and hopefully one of us will win! Thoughts? Leave me a comment!

4 comments:

JewelryWhore said...

Congrats! Hope you love the ring. ;)

Kristina said...

Thanks! I'm super excited! And p.s. I love your blog!

Amanda said...

Your ring got sent out today! Make sure to send a twit pic to me (@LuvAjtweets) and @JewelryWhore, we wanna see :)

Thanks for entering the contest!

Kristina said...

Of course! I follow both of you on Twitter =)

Post a Comment