Navigation Tabs

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Oohs and Awes for Alexander McQueen Pumps

I have a confession to make. I've replaced my shopping addiction with shoe hoarding. Shoes are amazing because even if you pack on a few pounds or have no where to wear them, they will always fit and be there for you. Perusing through my shoe closet has become a religious experience, and I'm ready to trade my H&M and Steve Madden pumps for the real deal. Just give me a few years to rack up some money (give or take 20 grand), and I kid you not I'm going to put Carrie Bradshaw's collection to shame. I'm definitely going to start with a pair of Alexander McQueens. These Titanic Ballerina Pumps would be a good choice, I've been drooling over them since January 2010 and they never cease to amaze me.



2 comments:

ar said...

Amazinnggg! I love love love shoes. Wish they weren't so expensive though ahah. Wahh.

Kristina said...

Haha I know! I saw some amazing Jimmy Choos (~$600) in Vegas and Elizabeth and James pumps (~$375) that I LOVED. Some day =)

Post a Comment