Navigation Tabs

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Oohs and Awes for Yves Saint Laurent Easy Bags

With 2010 quickly wrapping up, it seems like every fashion blog is compiling a list of best-ofs for the year. I always have a hard time picking out my favorites of the year, but I can say that this year I've fallen in love with YSL Easy bags. If it weren't for the $1,000-$2,000 price tag, I'd definitely have my hands on one by now. Regardless, the classic appeal with a subtle signature "Y" across the bag makes these handbags a duality- part staple piece and part tribute to YSL as a company. Here are a few (the studded one is my favorite):








3 comments:

SAMANTHA said...

I love these too, simple elegant and versitle... but, the pricetag holds me back as well. someday! :)

xo
http://dragonfruit-samnegs.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

Aren't they amazing?! Ah, someday =)

luxurygirl said...

Cool bags, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

Post a Comment