Navigation Tabs

Monday, August 03, 2009

Would You Wear...Over The Knee Boots?

Whenever I think of over the knee boots, I immediately think of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. I always admired her leather boots, but she was a stripper, so I automatically dismissed them from being something I would want to actually wear. Who wants to look like a hooker, right?! Anyways, I am so happy that over the knee boots have been transformed into a wearable, chic item. I personally like the stiletto version, but the flat kinds are very practical and perfect for trekking through rain and snow. Would you wear these? Which kind or color do you prefer?

Here's the links to the items featured above:
3) Pleaser Women's Legend-8899 Boot $116
4) Charlotte Russe Over the Knee Boots in Sage $43

0 comments:

Post a Comment