Navigation Tabs

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

RemChic Recommends: Must-Have Products May 2010

Once a month I'll be posting all of the wish list items I've accumulated. I find these items through other blogs, my own online hunting, in-store window shopping, and/or through recommendations from other fashionistas. Here's my list of RemChic picks for May 2010!


Item 1: Orjen Iris Dinnerware at Anthropologie


I spotted these when I went to the local Anthro with my roommate before we got sushi at RA, and I fell in love. I was so distracted that I even left my cell phone in the store! By the time I realized it the store had closed, and I had to come back the next morning to pick it up...oops! Anyways, the artistry here is incredible! The white background makes these plates easy to match with a variety of other kitchen items! These dishes are made of porcelain, are dishwasher/microwave safe, and are imported. Oo la la!


Item 2: Pins and Needles Ruffle Dress in Black at Urban Outfitters


Thanks to my best friend, I've entered this phase where I have an affinity for silky-ish/black/loose clothing items, and this LBD meets all of the criteria. I am sort of disappointed in U.O. because the online photos do not do this dress justice. This dress is super comfortable and effortlessly cute. You can wear it loose or belt it, and in my opinion it will look good either way. Forewarning: you will probably need to wear a slip with it because its slightly sheer, but nonetheless it's a great find.


Item 3: SM Sparkle Earrings by Kate Spade (available through Piperlime)


I actually love pretty much all of the Kate Spade earrings featured on Piperlime, but these ones I feel are the most classic without being too blingy. Although I usually stick with silver or white gold, these are really elegant and would be a great buy for graduation, spring weddings, etc. I also featured another pair of K.S. earrings on this post, so if you like K.S. earrings and want to see an outfit with them check it out!


Item 4: Globe-Trotter® Centenary 28" Suitcase in Sour Lemon (available through J.Crew)



I am obsessed with vintage-inspired luggage. Although I own a chocolate brown, synthetic blend, rolling suitcase, I'd like to think that one day I will trek around the world with a bright yellow suitcase like this one. I also like this suitcase because it's really chic, without a bunch of LV's stamped all over it. And you'll never question which bag is yours when you're in baggage claim! Too bad this case costs $1500...a girl can still dream, right?!


Item 5: Realness Of Concealness by Benefit Cosmetics (available through Sephora)


This is the best touch-up kit I have ever seen, and I can't wait to get my hands on one! This kit includes:
Ooh La Lift- dream cream for the under-eye area
Lip Plump- speaks for itself
High Beam- liquid highlighter for a dewy, radiate afterglow
Lemon Aid- hides redness/discoloration on your eyelids
Boi-ing- the king of concealers...literally.

I've heard nothing but great things about this kit, and it has even won the Cosmopolitan Beauty Award for "Fabulous Face Kit." Lastly, out of the 284 reviews on Sephora's website, this kit has earned 4/5 stars. Not to mention the handy mirror for those parked-in-the-car-before-class-and-I'm-touching-up moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment