Navigation Tabs

Thursday, July 29, 2010

A few friendly reminders from RemChic

1. There is a new poll up for August so be sure and vote! The poll is located on the sidebar!

2. RemChic now has a Facebook and a Twitter, so please like RemChic on Facebook and follow RemChic on Twitter! Click the words "Facebook" and "Twitter" to be linked to RemChic's Facebook and Twitter page, respectively, OR look for the widgets on the sidebar!


3. If you enjoy reading RemChic, please show your friends! Suggest it to them verbally, through Facebook (here is an article on how to do that), or tell them to sign up for my nifty e-mail updates!


4. Above brings me to my next point, don't forget to subscribe to RemChic's e-mail update service! There's a widget on my sidebar and all you have to do is sign up and then go to your e-mail's inbox and click a confirmation link that will be sent to you in an e-mail from Feedburner (who hosts my e-mail subscriptions).


Thanks everyone! Your support means the world to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment