Navigation Tabs

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Lanvin for H&M Video Released

While getting my daily fix of Harper's Bazaar, I came across the Lanvin for H&M promo video and found myself gobbling up oodles of slippery dresses and coats that remind me of garments Cruella de Vil would wear (in a good, faux animal print kind of way). The noir-meets-Marvel-meets-Gaga video was released in order to showcase the 44 piece collection, scheduled to hit stores November 23. The pieces are shiny, romantic, and a-symmetrical. The video depicts these exact themes. Fierce, confident females march around the hotel halls while Lanvin scribbles hearts and handsome men tries to woo hot mess blondes. The filming techniques and weird music give the short film an odd erotic twist. It sort of makes you feel uncomfortable in a Beckett-esque way...kinda vain, kinda runway-ish, but still kinda love it. As for the collection I love color choices (red, mustard, turquoise), exaggerated poof sleeves, and the robe-like trench coats. Below are my favorite looks and if you crave more, check out the video and the full lookbook!


0 comments:

Post a Comment